- After placing an order, a customer can only cancel the order if the order state is showing as “pending” under Order History. Cancellations have to be made within (maximum) 6 Hours of placing an order. Once it’s accepted, we will further process the cancellation request for the refund in the next 2 working days.
- For canceling your order, you will either send us a mail or change the status in your Account section. If the products have been dispatched, then we would not be able to cancel the order. However, based on the Refund policy, returns would be considered.
- In case we receive a cancellation e-mail and till that time the order has already been “processed” by us, the order cannot be canceled. Yogkam Ayurveda has the complete right to decide whether an order should be canceled or not. Also, the customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by and accepts Parivartan Ayurveda’s decision regarding the cancellation.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER BY PARIVARTAN AYURVEDA
- Parivartan Ayurveda reserves all the rights to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The 100% payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
CASES OF GOODS UNAVAILABILITY OR SERVICE PROBLEM:
- If the item sent for replacement is not available, we will try to give you the best possible alternatives, but in the end choice of customer will be final
- If the order is confirmed by us and the order is not able to ship the product on time, then we give refunds to the customer if the customer demands
- 100% refund will be given if the product is not available or the vendor is not able to ship the products
- For couriered products, If the delivery address is outside the service area, then only 100% refund will be given
ITEMS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING
- Products received in a damaged state can be returned, if informed within 24 hours of receipt of the products. Kindly note that we would require an image of the product to approve returns, to ensure that we track the reason for damage – if it is a courier issue or a packaging issue.
Products once opened, would not be taken back.
- “We as a Retailer shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”.