- Parivartan Ayurveda (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (https://parivartanayurveda.com/) (“Website”). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
- Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the back ordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
- Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
ITEMS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING
- Products received in a damaged state can be returned, if informed within 24 hours of receipt of the products. Kindly note that we would require an image of the product to approve returns, to ensure that we track the reason for damage – if it is a courier issue or a packaging issue.
- “We as a Retailer shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”.