Remedies to get rid of itching in 24 hours: Itching is a type of skin allergy. This type of skin allergy can make you anxious and restless. This can make it difficult for you to sleep, especially at night. When itching becomes severe, it can also lead to infection.
If you are also suffering from this allergy, then you can get rid of it with the help of home remedies. Stay with me on this blog to know these home remedies.
Itching can be all over the body or it can be limited to a specific part of the body. Sometimes itching occurs due to the presence of rashes or pimples.
It is common in adults, as their skin tends to dry out with age. The skin may appear normal, red or rough, depending on the cause of the itching. Repeated scraping can lead to skin rashes which can make them infected.
bumps, spots or blisters
dry, cracked skin
leathery or scaly patch
The cause of itching is often difficult to determine, but poor hygiene, weakness, aging, small parasitic worms, germs and fungi are the main causes of itching. Itching is more in hot weather.
Skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes, fungal or bacterial infections, allergies, urticaria, etc. can cause itching, which can be all over the body or in a particular part.
In summer, sweating comes out more, due to the prolonged stay of sweat on the skin, bacteria start growing, due to which there is a feeling of itching. Itching is more in the neck, waist, armpits and between the thighs in the private part, because there is more accumulation of sweat.
Causes of itching all over the body / Itching all over the body
- Due to not taking bath for many days, dirt accumulates on the body due to which itching starts.
- Skin infections, dryness, and blood contamination also cause itching.
- Pimples caused due to blood infection also cause itching at that place.
- In case of stomach worms, there is a strong urge to itch and a person is unable to control himself not to itch.
- Itching is also caused by any kind of allergy or excessive exposure to the sun.
- Even after a mosquito bite, itching starts at that place.
- They also cause itching on the head of lice or dandruff.
- Due to weak digestion power also itching starts in the body.
See, there are many types of itching too. It is better that you consult a doctor.
If you have itching all over your body, it looks like “scabies” at first glance. Scabies is a type of microscopic organism that we cannot see with the naked eye. They lay eggs inside the skin and thrive. And gradually they spread throughout the body. Some of its symptoms are as follows:
- red bumpy rash
- excessive itching
- itchy night
Home remedies for body itching
- Boil neem and henna leaves in water and mix a pinch of turmeric powder, and 2g of Sohaga, 2g of alum, take bath, it ends itching.
- You have to mix the juice of 5 to 8 lemons inside 100 mg of glycerin, before taking a bath, you become physically completely naked and before applying this mixture, mix it very well, now it should be applied to the whole body like oil. Put it on and let it stay for half an hour. After half an hour take a normal bath. You do not need any soap and shampoo, it works as a cleanser, so you can use it continuously for 2-3 months and leave whatever soap you use. By applying this, you will get relief from all kinds of itching in your body and your skin will be clean and shiny, this home remedy has been tried.
- Boil neem leaves in water and use this water for bathing every day. Neem leaves have antiseptic and antibiotic properties that help in curing diseases caused by itching, itching, ringworm and skin infections. To do this remedy, grind neem leaves and mix it with curd and apply it on the ringworm area. Ringworm will be eradicated from the root by this remedy.
Home Remedies For Itchy Skin
According to Ayurveda, itching symptoms arise due to the wickedness of Pitta and mainly Kapha.
Although the treatment of itching is also special according to the cause, some general remedies have been mentioned which are effective in reducing itching:
Baking Soda Is Allergic Itching Medicine (Home Remedies for Itching Problem)
Fill a bathtub with lukewarm water and add half a cup of baking soda to it. Keep the body immersed in this water for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Taking a bath with this water every day, the antifungal and anti-bacterial properties present in baking soda soothe the skin by reducing itching.
Tulsi: Get rid of Itching
Enriched with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which work to soothe the skin infected with itching. For this, take six to eight fresh basil leaves.
Make a paste by grinding them and apply on the affected areas. Applying 2-3 times a day will reduce itching in a few days.
Aloe vera gel is a home remedy for itching (Aloe vera: cure for itchy skin)
Aloe vera gel is also an effective way to reduce itching two to three times daily.
Lemon: Home Remedy for Itching
Being rich in Vitamin C and its bleaching nature, lemon is one of the best remedies for itchy skin.
The volatile oil present in lemon has the ability to numb the sensation, due to which it helps in relieving irritation and inflammation.
For this, after cutting a lemon and rubbing its juice on the itchy area, it gets rid of all kinds of itching.
- Neem is very suitable for skin disorders. Neem leaves, seed oil are used for this. Make a paste of neem leaves and apply it on the affected area or neem oil can also be used.
- Boil neem leaves in water and use this water for bathing daily. Neem being anti-microbial, antioxidant helps in removing skin infection.
- Consuming Neem Ghan Vati or Neem Churna helps in keeping the body cool by purifying the blood.
- The lauric acid present in coconut oil has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. After bath, dry the body completely and then apply coconut oil on the required place. Adding camphor to it is beneficial. It is also a treatment for itchy rash.
- Fenugreek seeds heal rashes due to their anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
Soak fenugreek seeds in water for an hour. Then grind them with a little water and make a thick paste. Apply this paste on the area affected by itching. After the paste dries, wash the skin with water.
Appropriate changes in diet are necessary to reduce skin disorders like itching:-
Consume more of these old rice, barley, moong dal, bitter leafy vegetables. fish, black gram, jaggery, curd, salt; Avoid too much sweet, sour, salty things.
Do exercise, yoga, pranayama regularly.
Home remedies for itching in hands and feet
- Neem leaves have antiseptic and antibiotic properties that help in curing diseases caused by scabies, ringworm and skin infections. To do this remedy, grind neem leaves and mix it with curd and apply it on the ringworm area. Ringworm will be eradicated from the root by this remedy.
- To eliminate the infection spread by ringworm, boil neem leaves in water and then take a bath when it is lukewarm or cold.
- Make a paste by grinding banana and then mix lemon juice in it and apply it on ringworm.
- Applying lemon juice on ringworm gets rid of this problem in a few days. Do this remedy 2 to 3 times a day.
- Garlic has antifungal properties. Making a paste of it and applying it on ringworm is also very beneficial.
- Make a paste by grinding pomegranate leaves and apply it on ringworm.
- Antifungal properties are found in raw papaya which helps in eliminating fungus. For this, make a paste by grinding papaya and apply it on the ringworm for 15 minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water. Do this remedy 2 to 3 times a day.